09 December 2008

Mother Dearest



Today sweet Momma J added one more year to the "older and wiser" scale! Happy Birthday Mom! I can't believe you are only 29! :) I love you and hope you know that you are my hero. I hope you know how blessed I feel each day to be your daughter. You have so many admirable qualities that people try a lifetime to develop, and ones I hope to someday have. Thank you for being the sweetheart that you are. They don't make them any more pure! :) I'm grateful that we are able to have such a strong relationship as well as a friendship. I am so lucky to have you! I love you and don't know what I'd do without you! Now it's time for some spankings! haha! Happy Birthday! ( P.s- Happy Birthday to Courtney too! )

6 comments:

The Ostlers said...

I love your sweet Mom! She really is one of the most amazing women I have ever met :)

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Happy Birthday Carol! That balloon is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Mama J!
Love you! Hope you had a fabulous birthday. Thanks for being my mom away from mom and home away from home :) muah!

Ju and Brack said...

Carol HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I just love you to death. She is such a sweetheart and you are lucky to have her Tor!

Jenn said...

Hi Tori! So Mike told me that you had a blog, so I typed in your name and there you were!! We should keep in touch, blogging is so much fun! Hope you don't mind I added you to our list. Our blog is jennandbryschiller.blogspot.com :)

C and MC said...

One thing that your mother taught me is to put milk in scrambled eggs to make them more creamy. I went home with you at lunch one day and we had scrambled eggs on toast. yummy!