01 January 2010

December Recap!

Hard to believe another year has come and gone. Seems like I'm always saying that these days... sigh! December was a crazy, but great month! Even though I'm way behind on posting, here are a few highlights from the magical month of December :)

I was able to dance in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert again and had an amazing experience! Loved every second of it...






Momma had a Birthday...and even though this pic is old, it's my favorite of us :) Happy Birthday!



Got together with friends :)




Couldn't miss out on the gorgeous lit Temple Square...



Got a Snuggie for Christmas!



And this will be the next snuggie purchase....



And to top it all off, we celebrated New Year's in St. George :)



All in all it was a great month! Hope everyone had happy holidays! And here's to 2010, I'm determined to make it the best year yet! :)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a crazy year!! I just had to drop a quick hello and when you mentioned new years in St George I just had to ask if you have gone looking for any A&E fridges.:) ha ha ha. Sorry but, I am laughing right now just thinking about it.
love ya tons!!!
jackie

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Good to see an update!!! nothing about your love?

C and MC said...

Ryan Barlow? Nice. I laughed my head off at our funny picture, I forgot about my beautiful pose of exposing the inner nostril. Glad you are doing good!