13 June 2010

In A SnarL ...


I'm getting my hair done this week, and I'm fresh out of ideas as to what I should do with it. What's a gal to do with all these curls? I've learned to love and appreciate my curly hair because of the easy factor, but lately I've been in need of change! Let's be honest, I've had the same hair style since like 8th grade! {Sigh} I feel like the only thing I can change is the color scheme and I'm going crazy trying to come up with new ideas!


I would love, love, LOVE to cut my hair. And if I did, I would do it just like this...



Yep. I'd cut it all off and be ready in 10 minutes tops. The only problem? I would look like the beauty at the beginning of this post instead, and trust me- none ya'll wanna see that.





Then there is the issue of color. Always just the same blonde highlights. Boring. If I had it my way, I would fashion myself after my childhood hero, Miss Triton...



Everything from her red hair down to her fins. Too bad we can't have everything we want. (But really, if I had my choice, I would have gorgeous auburn hair.)





SIGH! So if you see me in the future and I look like this....



...You'll know why. And don't say I didn't warn you :)


-Happy Hair Days to You and Yours-



2 comments:

Kayli Sue said...

Haha awesome post! The difference between you and Britney Spears is if you shaved all your hair off, you'd still be incredibly cute...her? Not so much! Good luck with the choices! Post pictures so we can see the outcome!

Hale-O There said...

Tor I go through that exact dialog all the time- since I have similar hair as you I totally feel your pain! I think that curly short hair is super risky, I want to do it, but then Scott always encourages me to keep it long. It could be fabulous, but it could be mess! At least you are a babe the way you are.