02 November 2008

Scary Hill!

This past week Steve and Allie were nice enough to invite us all to go mini-golfing at Cherry Hill's new "Scary" Hill! They did such a good job transforming the mini golf course into a spooky halloween world! The kiddies loved it and had so much fun! They were good little golfers! haha... I think I hit the ball once and then decided to stop before they put me to shame! lol! I highly recommend trying it out next year if you didn't get to this go around! We missed you Jen & Trent and Tommy and Kels.... wish you were there! Thanks again Stevie and Allie! Love ya!





Garrett as the grim reaper and Hayden as a Red Power Ranger




The little princesses blowing kisses to their future princes'




Exhausted after playing so hard!



Cute Tanner in his Tigger get up




Yummy.....



The closest thing to Edward Cullen I could find! haha! Smooch! :)




3 comments:

The Ostlers said...

I had no idea Cherry Hill got spooky for Halloween, but that is good to know for next year! I loved that "Edward Cullen" statue...

Hale-O There said...

Tor I found your new blog! The pic of you and Tanner is so cute. You look like the cuttest cat i've seen on halloween. Whoever gets you is a lucky man!

Tori said...

Thanks Rach :) Love you so much!