02 November 2008

Dentist Dress Up!

So for work on Friday we decided to get dressed up and go all out for Halloween! This is why I love my job and the people I work with! I mean honestly, where else could you find Snow White, an elf, a black cat and a dead Hygienist in the same building? It was such a fun day and I can't say enough just how much I love the girls I work with! I seriously get paid to have fun! :) Thanks for the party day gals!





Christie as the glamorous Snow White! She should work at Disney!



Nikki and her cute Elf Costume




Our cute little Friday Staff! haha! Quite the group....




6 comments:

The Ostlers said...

My work was way blah and no one dressed up at all! You look like you work with some fun girls :)

Ju and Brack said...

Sure miss you guys at work! Call me sometime to chat. Love ya!

Jons and Celeste Leigh said...

I sure love your office peeps too. At first I thought Jon was crazy for wanting to drive all the way to Kaysville to go to the dentist instead of just finding one down here. But after my first visit, I totally understand why! You work with such fun people! And I am so glad to see you back in the blogging world Tori! I hope everything is going well for you!

C and MC said...

Our office dressed up too. I haven't put up my pictures yet, but there was some pretty good stuff. The best was our Office Manager in her 70's get-up. Check back in a few days and hopefully I'll have them up.

Nikki & Hal said...

Who is that awesome person dressed as SSC? I mean an elf haha. I love ya Tor!

Tori said...

I know, I know! You're strawberry shortcake, not an elf! haha! At least admit you look like one! :) Love ya too, girl!