04 January 2012

Christmas Concert


This year I was fortunate enough to do the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert again! Even though it was a huge time commitment, it was probably the most fun I've had in all four years of doing it. I made some lifelong friends and we wasted no time partying! We were even able to meet Jane Seymour and Nathan Gunn! Such amazing people! Hopefully I'll be able to do it again next year, but if not, then this was the perfect note to end on. If you were able to go, then you know what a show stopping performance the guest artists put on.
Enjoy these pics!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bryant Johnson said...

WOW! I wish i had been able to see it! It sounded like is was such a good show. And my parents told me they loved it! I'll have to make sure I see it next year for sure:)