24 December 2011

'Twas the Night Before Christmas....

"A celebration of Christmas is a celebration of light, that fills even the darkest corners of life. But the stories of christmas aren't about the festive light that shines upon us, they're about the light that grows within us. The mind of a child is illuminated with wonder, the heart of a mother is calmed with peace, the soul of a dying man is awakened to forgiveness. This is the christmas within us."

This year I am grateful to celebrate the birth of my Savior. I know He knows me and my heart, and that through Him, all is well.

"I do not wish thee riches, not the glow
of greatness, but that wherever thou go
some weary heart shall gladden at thy smile,
or shadowed life know sunshine for a while.
And so thy path shall be a track of light,
like angels' footsteps passing through the night..."


Merry Christmas!!


No comments: