02 February 2011

Day 3: Something That Makes You Feel Better


There's nothing better than turning on some tunes and cooking up a storm! I don't know why, but cooking has always been the best remedy for me. Since I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage, we've always had good food lying around here! And of course, the best part of all is that you get to reap the delicious benefits afterwards! Mmm Mmm!

And p.s.- I would be fibbing to myself if I didn't say that shopping is most definitely something that makes me feel better! But do not fear, I am currently working on finding a cure for this addiction, obsession, craving, infatuation.... call it what you will. Guess it's back to the cutting board for me! Hello Strawberry and Chocolate Jiggle-Fluff Pie :)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

lol. I love your writing. Keep it coming =0)