04 February 2011
Day 5: What You Have Learned In The Past Month
January was a "Learn about Tori" month. I'm sure that sounds bizarre, but I feel like I was able to do a lot of self reflecting and also gain some insight on what makes me who I am. Examples you ask? Sure.... why not!
1. I have a hard time letting go of the past. GUILT is hard to let go of.
2. I'm always living for something in the future- it's difficult to enjoy what is going on TODAY.
3. I worry WAY too much about what people think... I agonize over it.
4. I'm my own worst enemy. (Aren't we all?)
5. I cram too much onto my plate.... and in return get STRESSED OUT! Ah!
It was nice to do a self evaluation and realize that I can change most, if not all, of these things. It's about time I learn to ditch these stressful habits and move on to a happier, more peaceful Tor Tor :)
And just a random side-note, just cuz I think it's so interesting... I learned about the Shroud of Turin recently! Crazy!!